Peace .. said just in our dreams

mercredi 7 juillet 2010

H-E-L-P

I was going back to home by 10 o'clock .. I was chatting with my friend till a man stopped us.. That was in my neighberhood . He was , as he said, in a desperate need for help .. he was crying talking with such a beautiful way that made me know that he was an intellectuel .. Actually , he speaks french fluently and he didn't stop asking for help in the name of God and Quraan .. I didn't know what to do because I had no money at that moment .. I asked him to stay right there , I told him i'm going to bring you water because the wether was too hot .. I told my friend so , went home seeking for a lie to go back there and completely mad about me and others and life in general ..
I was in a hurry and my lie was clear : I was angry and that was clear .. I told mum that I'm going to switch a novel with my friend , I took my pocket money , the novel and went in front of my friend's house , where I told the man to stay ..
I gave him what I brought .. he was in tears and he didn't stop praying or me the whole way .. than he came back and thanked me again , he was crying ..
He shaked my hand powerfully and kissed it !! I wanted to hug him at that moment and I told him to go and seek for a job , I told him any kind of job might do you good.. he said I couldn't find a job and so many things . I answered never give up !

He went away and I don't know what I was feeling .. A friend told me that he's an alcoholic .
I didnt' want to believe so .. I regret nothing .. but I knew that too many are suffering like him ..


2 commentaires: